Saturday, September 11, 2010

Upswing




Chalice level: 3/4 full

I am in high spirits but I still have a long way to go before things feel under control for the Ball. However it is amazing how so many things can change in such a short amount of time!

The Wendy Rule concert was GREAT!!! and it was so neat to meet her! and to top of an amazing evening My youngest started walking around after I got home, she is walking really good now!

So the meeting with the person I had hopes to borrow money from was pretty pointless, but the very next day my hubby sold a vehicle we had in our yard which means my paychecks can go for the Ball, that is nearly $1000 so that gives me a LOT more encouragement! And also the ticket sales are starting to come in. It is so funny, we hit new moon and BOOM, things start turning around. Or at least it seem like it.

That is all I'm gonna post about for the moment, but I wanted to give an update.

TTFN

No comments: