Thursday, July 15, 2010

Busy Brain





Chalice Level: To the brim


 Today was a pretty good day. I enjoyed it very much. I think mostly cause I am in "productive" mode, which always makes me feel accomplished, lol.

 So I did the taste testing, my long time friend (since like kindergarten) and the two new ladies I met a few days ago all went to it. We were VERY late, but you know what? I think it worked out for the best since the food sat for a while before we ate it. That let me know how well the food keeps!

I did find out an interesting tid bit of information. The chef told me that the member that I was butting heads with had told her that she could not reschedule the appointment because we needed to get the ball rolling for the Ball as far as food went! This is a big deal because I specifically asked her to find out if they had any other dates available since I would be out of town and the new member had plans that day. So the two members that went to the taste testing were given a huge variety of food to taste and apparently narrowed it down to what we would be using at the Ball and so what we ate tonight!!! And said that they would schedule another taste test for when I and the new girl could make it.

 The more I hear about what was happening behind the scenes (like checks being mailed to home addresses instead of the P.O. Box, with no heads up to me) the more I am infuriated by what was happening. How could the other two members NOT see what was going on? Unless of course it was ME who was not seeing what was really happening. Which as time goes by I think is more and more the case. It was not just this one member that was the problem but ALL of them, and they were trying to slowly shove me out of the picture even though I was the creator of this group. I think what bothers me more is that my supposed friend was along for the ride? And the more I hear, the more I think that she was aware of what was happening and wanted to see me out of this as well. That is what is most bothersome to me. And here I was feeling guilty for making her life so much more difficult with having changed passwords on her and not telling her. At the time I really did not know what else to do since I needed to protect all areas of my group without risk, and at the time I felt she was a small risk. I figured I would try to make a mends afterward when I could see clearly where the members were all going. Obviously I made the correct decision since I think it was me that was not seeing the other two members involvement instead of them not seeing this one members agenda. That sucks.

 So moving on, today is a at the brim day. I have the down payment for the food, and I am working on the one for the alcohol. I need to now get moving on the liquor license so that I make sure everything is a go with that.

 I had a great time at the taste testing and was in such a great mood that I nearly finished the web page about the food that the general public will have access too. I had a really difficult time leaving that so that I could go meditate since my brain was having a very difficult time shutting down. But I missed yesterday. I went out to meditate but the sun was coming up and the flies came out to play with me. They were driving me nuts cause I had two that every time I would start to sink into meditation one would land on me and throw me off. I finally gave up on that and tried to meditate on my bed, but I fell asleep pretty quickly I guess cause I don't remember going past the root stage.

 So finances are stressful at the moment. More so with household money that biz money. Although I need to up my budget, obviously, for the Ball. I think it will all fall into place. As far as house money though, the hubby is still not making much at cab driving. And we have no other prospects of money. I feel like things will fall into place, I am pretty calm about it in comparison to similar situations happening in the past. But the hubby on the other hand is overly stressed. The only thing that comes to mind is that the Goddess will bring to us what we need. We are on the right track.

 Gotta go, TTFN

No comments: