Thursday, July 22, 2010

Follow the white unicorn







Chalice Level: one-eighth full

I am exhausted today. It was very nice outside but I really need to get something to lay on other than the ground. It was breezy and just as I started to come in it started to sprinkle. I really hope this means we get some rain.

So the adventure for the day is that I went down town (busing it again) to get the liquor license for the Ball and found out that it is going to cost a lot more than I realized it would. I have to get two of them which I knew, one for the state and one for the city. The one for the state I was able to find out about online. The one for the city, I had to go down town and apply for, or at least I thought I would apply for. The license costs $350!!! which currently I don't have the funds for. I did however get the articles of incorporation paid for so it can be published, which means I will be in compliance for the 501(c)3. At least I got something done.

I am feeling pretty low tonight, cause not only am I tired but I am stressed about finances for both the Ball and home. The hubby, I feel like, is not looking as hard for a job as our family needs him to. I have started to also start turning in applications in the hopes that one of us will get a job.

I am almost done with the solicitation letter that I tweaked. And one of the volunteers has some great ideas of companies to request donations from. I also informed her about the goodie bags and she said she would start working on that as well.

While meditating tonight I had a vision of a white unicorn. what came to mind was "follow the white unicorn". I have no idea what that means or if maybe my mind is just super tired and is running wild. But just in case it is not. I was facing South. The unicorn was facing East and had its right front hoof bent up like you typically see horses do. It was bobbing its head a little with its hair flying around a bit. After I am done here I am going to see what information I can find about a white unicorn, and if any biz's use it as a symbol.

TTFN

No comments: